Compare Lowe's Home Improvement vs Ashley Furniture BETASee how working at Lowe's Home Improvement vs. Ashley Furniture compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lowe's Home Improvement vs. Ashley Furniture. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lowe's Home Improvement scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- Lowe's Home Improvement had 1,478 more reviews than Ashley Furniture that mentioned "Good pay" as a Pro.
- Lowe's Home Improvement had 1,061 more reviews than Ashley Furniture that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- Lowe's Home Improvement had 487 more reviews than Ashley Furniture that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Ashley Furniture full-time for less than a year
Amazing Benefits and a lot of good supervisors that want to improve their departments. Actual improvements you can see. Actual communication with upper management . Actual accountability for problems... that are above the pay levels of others. Very easy to use and learn their Systems. if you are thinking of applying just negotiate a good hourly rate.
Didn't get a review at 90 days and never got employees to hire and supervise. You have to put in a lot of hours to do as good as I should have been doing. I wasn't willing to give everything and... tough it out if I'm sick for a 12k/ year pay cut I took to come to Ashley.
Advice to Management
If you say we are a family, be family. Through good and bad family is there for each other. Be there for them and maybe one day be there for me again after I cool off. But review everyone even if you... cant give them a huge raise any review at all feels good.