Compare Lowe's Home Improvement vs Lifeway Christian Resources BETASee how working at Lowe's Home Improvement vs. Lifeway Christian Resources compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lowe's Home Improvement vs. Lifeway Christian Resources. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lowe's Home Improvement scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- Lifeway Christian Resources scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Lowe's Home Improvement.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Lifeway Christian Resources.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Lowe's Home Improvement.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Lifeway Christian Resources.
I have been working at Lowe's Home Improvement full-time
Location (store managers can all change mine is amazing!) great team to be apart of as well Make sure your team knows they are there for the company and the customers first and for most! Without... them we would be out of business
Do not have any yet (with a salaried position comes the knowledge that you know you have open availability and work minimum of 55 hrs a week) like any other company Find the time in your own time... to teach your self you job you will be rewarded, anything else that is thought to you on top of self knowledge will be a bonus!
Advice to Management
Keep your head up, eyes open and never stop learning you can go as far as you want … if you feel like your not getting noticed it’s because you are not making a difference for everyone to be watching... and learning from you!
I have been working at Lifeway Christian Resources full-time for more than 3 years
Good Culture, solid mission and focus, get to do kingdom work
Quite low pay compared to competitors, no raises/bonuses, uncertainty of company future, overall underpaid and overworked