Compare Lowe's Home Improvement vs TransForce BETASee how working at Lowe's Home Improvement vs. TransForce compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lowe's Home Improvement vs. TransForce. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lowe's Home Improvement scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- TransForce scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Lowe's Home Improvement had 1,517 more reviews than TransForce that mentioned "Good pay" as a Pro.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Lowe's Home Improvement.
- "Waste of time" was the most mentioned Con at TransForce.
I have been working at TransForce full-time for more than 5 years
Great pay, benefits, overall a company that cares about its employees
Sometimes the workload is too much for operations
Advice to Management
Check in often with your employees - ask for feedback - offer more internal opportunities for advancement