Compare Lowe's Home Improvement vs U.S. Security Associates BETASee how working at Lowe's Home Improvement vs. U.S. Security Associates compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lowe's Home Improvement vs. U.S. Security Associates. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lowe's Home Improvement scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Lowe's Home Improvement.
- "Easy job" was the most mentioned Pro at U.S. Security Associates.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Lowe's Home Improvement.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at U.S. Security Associates.
I have been working at Lowe's Home Improvement full-time for less than a year
Great all around especially school reimbursement and health benefits. I just started 3 months ago and love where I work at.
Downsides would be if you are part time employee you will have only twenty hours per week. Unless they offer overtime for any reason
I have been working at U.S. Security Associates full-time for more than 5 years
Its good for what it is as entry level job. I think the job experience will vary depending on the work site.
No room to move up after you reach a certain point