Compare Lowe's vs Advantage Solutions BETASee how working at Lowe's vs. Advantage Solutions compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lowe's vs. Advantage Solutions. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lowe's scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Advantage Solutions scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Lowe's.
- "Flexible schedule" was the most mentioned Pro at Advantage Solutions.
- Lowe's had 477 more reviews than Advantage Solutions that mentioned "Part time" as a Con.
I worked at Lowe's part-time for less than a year
+Enjoyed putting stock away, felt rewarding to clear pallets +Good team +Time flew by +Won't have to deal with customers for the first half of the shift +Good summer job
-Will be sore, a lot of manual labor -Deal with one or two bad workers who don't care and bring down the whole team -Will have some bad customers
I worked at Advantage Solutions for more than 10 years
Most of the people that I worked with were absolutely great teammates! Everyone worked towards a common goal.
The last few years, the benefits were costly and pay increases were small or nonexistent.