Compare Lowe's vs AutoNation BETASee how working at Lowe's vs. AutoNation compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lowe's vs. AutoNation. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lowe's scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- AutoNation scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Lowe's.
- "Dealership" was the most mentioned Pro at AutoNation.
- Lowe's had 406 more reviews than AutoNation that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Lowe's full-time for more than 3 years
I invested in Lowe’s stock while I worked there for my 401k. It has outperformed any of the other growth fund options they have available.
My wife and I had a child. I didn’t want to work retail hours anymore.
I have been working at AutoNation full-time for more than 8 years
Process driven , cares about all employees, outstanding training and all tools needed to be successful, a lot of potential growth
New technology softwares and hardware