Compare Lowe's Home Improvement vs Bass Pro Shops BETASee how working at Lowe's Home Improvement vs. Bass Pro Shops compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lowe's Home Improvement vs. Bass Pro Shops. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lowe's Home Improvement scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Bass Pro Shops scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Lowe's Home Improvement.
- "Employee discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Bass Pro Shops.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Lowe's Home Improvement.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Bass Pro Shops.
I have been working at Lowe's Home Improvement full-time
Hourly pay is decent enough. Good management Plenty of Vacation time for Full Time Employees Sick pay + Holiday pay Bi-annual raises
Hard to get Full Time status. Difficult to get time off for holidays. Schedules are all over the place and most of the time you dont get to work when you want. Morning shift is hard to achieve.