Compare Lowe's vs CVS Health BETASee how working at Lowe's vs. CVS Health compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lowe's vs. CVS Health. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lowe's scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Lowe's.
- "Flexible hours" was the most mentioned Pro at CVS Health.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Lowe's.
- "Pharmacist" was the most mentioned Con at CVS Health.
I have been working at Lowe's full-time for less than a year
Supportive managers and procedures in place to ensure we have what we need to do the job.
Currently work from home, do not look forward to returning to the site. Wish there were more options to remain work from home.
I have been working at CVS Health full-time
Company takes care of its employees and does seem to genuinely care about their well being.
As a former employee of Aetna, once CVS bought that company, health insurance costs did tend to go up.