Compare Lowe's vs DICK'S Sporting Goods BETASee how working at Lowe's vs. DICK'S Sporting Goods compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lowe's vs. DICK'S Sporting Goods. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lowe's scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
- DICK'S Sporting Goods scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Lowe's.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at DICK'S Sporting Goods.
- Lowe's had 436 more reviews than DICK'S Sporting Goods that mentioned "Part time" as a Con.
I worked at Lowe's part-time for less than a year
+Enjoyed putting stock away, felt rewarding to clear pallets +Good team +Time flew by +Won't have to deal with customers for the first half of the shift +Good summer job
-Will be sore, a lot of manual labor -Deal with one or two bad workers who don't care and bring down the whole team -Will have some bad customers
I have been working at DICK'S Sporting Goods full-time for more than 5 years
Flexible scheduling, Bonus quarterly, Sports Matter program
I love working for this company!