Compare Lowe's vs Niagara Bottling BETASee how working at Lowe's vs. Niagara Bottling compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lowe's vs. Niagara Bottling. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lowe's scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Niagara Bottling scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Lowe's.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Pro at Niagara Bottling.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Lowe's.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Niagara Bottling.
I have been working at Niagara Bottling full-time for less than a year
Some of the pros to working at Niagara are the people are great, the starting salary is competitive, the benefits are great, the work is fast paced and changing, and you get experience in all the... different departments. This program also sets you up to move into a higher position.
Some of the cons to this program is that the salary is non-negotiable, you can get stuck in one department, and it can be slightly disorganized.