Compare Lowe's Home Improvement vs Panera Bread BETASee how working at Lowe's Home Improvement vs. Panera Bread compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lowe's Home Improvement vs. Panera Bread. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lowe's Home Improvement scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Panera Bread scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Lowe's Home Improvement.
- "Discount on food" was the most mentioned Pro at Panera Bread.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Lowe's Home Improvement.
- "Minimum wage" was the most mentioned Con at Panera Bread.
I have been working at Lowe's Home Improvement full-time for more than 5 years
Great corporate structure, I think the company has been moving in the right direction over the past 2 years with the new ceo
The 20/80 role apples here, 20% of the people do 80% of the work and I will always complain about pay no matter what job I’m at. But if u come to work on time and do your thing, u won’t have any... problems
Advice to Management
Always listen to your people