Compare Lowe's vs Paul Davis Restoration BETASee how working at Lowe's vs. Paul Davis Restoration compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lowe's vs. Paul Davis Restoration. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Paul Davis Restoration scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Lowe's.
- "Time of need" was the most mentioned Pro at Paul Davis Restoration.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Lowe's.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Paul Davis Restoration.
I worked at Lowe's full-time for more than 3 years
I invested in Lowe’s stock while I worked there for my 401k. It has outperformed any of the other growth fund options they have available.
My wife and I had a child. I didn’t want to work retail hours anymore.
I have been working at Paul Davis Restoration full-time for less than a year
Prior to joining Paul Davis Restoration I was a handyman for 15 years. I enjoy the family atmosphere and the way that they manage the work flow.
Hmmmm welll let me think here. I got nothing
Advice to Management
Keep it up