Compare Lowe's Home Improvement vs Staples BETASee how working at Lowe's Home Improvement vs. Staples compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lowe's Home Improvement vs. Staples. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lowe's Home Improvement scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Staples scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Lowe's Home Improvement.
- "Flexible hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Staples.
- Lowe's Home Improvement had 361 more reviews than Staples that mentioned "Part time" as a Con.
I worked at Lowe's Home Improvement part-time for less than a year
Very flexible schedule. Between the four different part time jobs I had in college, this paid the most and was also the least stressful. Management isn't too strict as long as you just did your thing.... I never faced any conflicts with my coworkers or managers. They were open minded.
You will have try to a little harder if you wanted to advance in the company, like any other company. But if this is a short term pursuit, I loved this job personally.