Compare Lowe's vs Taco Bell BETASee how working at Lowe's vs. Taco Bell compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lowe's vs. Taco Bell. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lowe's scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Taco Bell scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Lowe's.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Taco Bell.
- Lowe's had 331 more reviews than Taco Bell that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Lowe's full-time for less than a year
Supportive managers and procedures in place to ensure we have what we need to do the job.
Currently work from home, do not look forward to returning to the site. Wish there were more options to remain work from home.