Compare Lowe's vs Tarrant County College BETASee how working at Lowe's vs. Tarrant County College compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lowe's vs. Tarrant County College. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lowe's scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Tarrant County College scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Lowe's.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Tarrant County College.
- Lowe's had 584 more reviews than Tarrant County College that mentioned "Part time" as a Con.
I worked at Lowe's full-time for more than 3 years
I invested in Lowe’s stock while I worked there for my 401k. It has outperformed any of the other growth fund options they have available.
My wife and I had a child. I didn’t want to work retail hours anymore.
I worked at Tarrant County College full-time for more than 3 years
Amazing people, easy work, love the students
Summers are absolutely horrible during registration- but you only work 4 days a week.
Advice to Management
No walk-in appointments