Compare Lowe's vs US Customs and Border Protection BETASee how working at Lowe's vs. US Customs and Border Protection compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lowe's vs. US Customs and Border Protection. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lowe's scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- US Customs and Border Protection scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Lowe's had 1,366 more reviews than US Customs and Border Protection that mentioned "Good pay" as a Pro.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Lowe's.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at US Customs and Border Protection.
I have been working at Lowe's full-time for less than a year
New Leadership, Diverse Executive Team, Robust Diversity and Inclusion Programs, Great Benefits
Large company with dated processes and technology. Change is happening, but you will need to be patient.
I have been working at US Customs and Border Protection full-time for more than a year
protect the country, stable income, great overtime pay
sometimes there are mandatory overtime, very fast paced, repetitive
Advice to Management
take care of your guys and we will take care of you