Compare Lowe's vs US Forest Service BETASee how working at Lowe's vs. US Forest Service compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lowe's vs. US Forest Service. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- US Forest Service scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Lowe's.
- "Work outside" was the most mentioned Pro at US Forest Service.
- Lowe's had 497 more reviews than US Forest Service that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Lowe's full-time for more than 3 years
I invested in Lowe’s stock while I worked there for my 401k. It has outperformed any of the other growth fund options they have available.
My wife and I had a child. I didn’t want to work retail hours anymore.
I worked at US Forest Service part-time for more than a year
Good training, great networking opportunities, plenty of opportunities to explore the forest and meet with the community
Selling passes and answering the same questions gets a little old.
Advice to Management
None, you are at the mercy of a federal budget and always make the best with what you have