Compare Lowe's vs Walmart BETASee how working at Lowe's vs. Walmart compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lowe's vs. Walmart. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lowe's scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Walmart scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Walmart had 1,211 more reviews than Lowe's that mentioned "Good pay" as a Pro.
- Walmart had 379 more reviews than Lowe's that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- Walmart had 1,069 more reviews than Lowe's that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Lowe's part-time for more than 10 years
coworkers were great and some others as well
management management management management management
Advice to Management
listen to your employees, trade spots for a day, pretty sure you forget what its like to walk in our shoes which is why i moved to MSA