Compare Lowe's vs Zoës Kitchen BETASee how working at Lowe's vs. Zoës Kitchen compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lowe's vs. Zoës Kitchen. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lowe's scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- Zoës Kitchen scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Lowe's.
- "Free meal" was the most mentioned Pro at Zoës Kitchen.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Lowe's.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Zoës Kitchen.
I have been working at Lowe's full-time for less than a year
The benefits package that Lowes offers to employees is a great package for a retail establishment.
Open seven days a week, not ever knowing your days off, and not having two days off together.
Advice to Management
Hear your team members out..