Compare LowerMyBills vs Core Digital Media BETASee how working at LowerMyBills vs. Core Digital Media compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at LowerMyBills vs. Core Digital Media. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- LowerMyBills scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Core Digital Media scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Core Digital Media.
- "Restrooms" was the most mentioned Con at Core Digital Media.
I have been working at LowerMyBills full-time for more than 8 years
The company fosters a creative and cohesive culture. The motto "powered by people who come to win" is actually true. These offices ooze with talent and leadership works hand-in-hand with you to... drive revenue and we all share in the rewards.
None come to mind.
Advice to Management
Never slow down on innovation. That's what keeps us going!
I have been working at Core Digital Media full-time for less than a year
Excellent work life balance with unlimited PTO, understanding colleagues, and we are even encouraged to take time off while working remote to rest and relax. Culture is huge here and it really shows... with the CEO checking in on people individually during COVID-19 when we all went remote. Co-workers, referred to as Team Members here are friendly, welcoming, and bond with one another easily despite not working together or being in the same department. The CEO Jeff, is really transparent (one of the company's core values) with the company's vision, goals, and how the business is doing overall. He truly cares about his employees and values their opinion.
Nothing major sticks out at the moment.
Advice to Management
Keep up the transparency.