Compare Loyola Medicine vs Rush University Medical Center BETASee how working at Loyola Medicine vs. Rush University Medical Center compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Loyola Medicine vs. Rush University Medical Center. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Rush University Medical Center scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Loyola Medicine.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Rush University Medical Center.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Loyola Medicine.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at Rush University Medical Center.
I worked at Rush University Medical Center for more than a year
Great networking opportunities, managers and division administrators are supportive and provide a myriad of different projects, many opportunities to work with clinical and non clinical workers.
slow paced environment but otherwise had a great experience