Compare Lyft vs Instacart BETASee how working at Lyft vs. Instacart compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lyft vs. Instacart. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lyft scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Instacart scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Instacart had 68 more reviews than Lyft that mentioned "Flexible hours" as a Pro.
- Instacart had 108 more reviews than Lyft that mentioned "Flexible schedule" as a Pro.
- "Passengers" was the most mentioned Con at Lyft.
- "Batches" was the most mentioned Con at Instacart.
I have been working at Lyft full-time for more than a year
– Honest, open and collaborative culture – Takes inclusion and diversity very seriously – Competitive pay
– CEO is not very eloquent – Shady political strategy (eg AB5)
Advice to Management
– Build a stronger vision please. "Best world's X" is very vague and generic.