Compare MD Anderson Cancer Center vs UTHealth BETASee how working at MD Anderson Cancer Center vs. UTHealth compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at MD Anderson Cancer Center vs. UTHealth. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- MD Anderson Cancer Center scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- UTHealth scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- MD Anderson Cancer Center had 199 more reviews than UTHealth that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- MD Anderson Cancer Center had 100 more reviews than UTHealth that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- "Pay for parking" was the most mentioned Con at MD Anderson Cancer Center.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at UTHealth.
I have been working at MD Anderson Cancer Center full-time for more than 10 years
MD Anderson is a great place to work. Senior leadership has worked hard to provide a safe culture and opportunities for growth.
I can not think of any cons for MD Anderson. I have enjoyed my experiences and am thankful for the experiences learned over my 20 years working with this company.
I have been working at UTHealth part-time for less than a year
Cutting edge healthcare research, Good pay for Houston. Good Mentorship opportunities. insurance is covered. The work environment basically depends on
The pay is relatively less compared to other universities. However, it is compensated by other opportunities available at UThealth. I would say cons depend on the professor and the lab you are... working at.