Compare MGM Resorts International vs Station Casinos BETASee how working at MGM Resorts International vs. Station Casinos compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at MGM Resorts International vs. Station Casinos. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Station Casinos scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- MGM Resorts International had 51 more reviews than Station Casinos that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at MGM Resorts International.
- "Team members" was the most mentioned Con at Station Casinos.
I have been working at MGM Resorts International part-time
a big company with good benefits
different people have different feeling
I have been working at Station Casinos full-time for more than 8 years
Work environment, opportunities to learn about the business and all areas, open communication to all mgmnt levels.
Tight staffing levels. Project focus can shift quickly.