Compare MITRE vs Capital BlueCross BETASee how working at MITRE vs. Capital BlueCross compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at MITRE vs. Capital BlueCross. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- MITRE scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Capital BlueCross scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at MITRE.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Capital BlueCross.
- "Sponsors" was the most mentioned Con at MITRE.
- "Cbc" was the most mentioned Con at Capital BlueCross.
I have been working at MITRE full-time for more than a year
Benefits Work-life balance Most coworkers are great and there’s flexibility with projects if you don’t fit on one Pay is pretty good Job security Training and growth opportunities (in your hands to... decide your path)
CEO and some other higher ups are out of touch despite weekly calls with the entire company
Advice to Management
Include requirement in review cycle to review your managers
I worked at Capital BlueCross
My team was very collaborative in an online environment. Lots of cross departmetn communication.
Working remotely as an intern stunk but theres nothing the company could have done about that.