Compare MITRE vs SAIC BETASee how working at MITRE vs. SAIC compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at MITRE vs. SAIC. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- MITRE scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- SAIC scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at MITRE.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at SAIC.
- SAIC had 23 more reviews than MITRE that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I worked at MITRE for less than a year
I enjoyed my summer working at MITRE. Even though the internship was entirely remote, it was still very enjoyable and I felt like I was able to contribute a lot to the team.
Some projects have certain levels of clearance, so you won't be able to understand everything going on when you're an intern unless you're coming in with clearance.
I have been working at SAIC full-time
Good pay, full benefits, PTO, tuition reimbursement, team building, supports growth and advancement, enables individual success
May not be prime on the contract you want, which can slow down job placement efforts. Additional training and learning is on your own time/unpaid.