Compare MITRE vs SAIC BETASee how working at MITRE vs. SAIC compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at MITRE vs. SAIC. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- MITRE scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- SAIC scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at MITRE.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at SAIC.
- SAIC had 24 more reviews than MITRE that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at MITRE full-time for more than a year
- Good work / life balance - Opportunities for variety in work (if you want to learn something new, or work on something new, you can do that within the organizations) - Fairly transparent... leadership - Competitive salary for the public health field - Opportunities for professional development and learning and growing - Flexibility (in work location, work hours, etc)
- Sometimes work feels rushed and perhaps a bit focused on pleasing the sponsor sometimes at the cost of being thorough and data-informed - A decent amount of turnover in leadership and... organizational structure - Buzzwords for organizational structure and business strategy don't always seem like the clearest way of communicating strategy