Compare Major League Baseball (MLB) vs NFL BETASee how working at Major League Baseball (MLB) vs. NFL compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Major League Baseball (MLB) vs. NFL. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Major League Baseball (MLB) scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- NFL scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Major League Baseball (MLB) had 13 more reviews than NFL that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Major League Baseball (MLB).
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at NFL.
I have been working at Major League Baseball (MLB) full-time
Great work environment, wonderful people to work with
Industry is taking a hit due to COVID and upcoming CBA
I worked at NFL full-time for more than 8 years
You are well compensated, though not as high as other sports.
Physically demanding which leads to short careers
Advice to Management
Finding smarter ways to get better without beating bodies down