Compare Makita vs Robert Bosch Tool Corporation BETASee how working at Makita vs. Robert Bosch Tool Corporation compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Makita vs. Robert Bosch Tool Corporation. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Makita scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and CEO Approval.
- Robert Bosch Tool Corporation scored higher in 7 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great product" was the most mentioned Pro at Makita.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Robert Bosch Tool Corporation.
- Makita had 7 more reviews than Robert Bosch Tool Corporation that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at Makita full-time for more than 5 years
Really good group of people in all locations who work together as a team; good management; opportunity for growth; excellent benefits; care about their employees.
I am hard put to come up with any cons. Everyone I have worked with at Makita has been exceptional and I've been here 7 years. GREAT group of people across the United States and Japan (that's all... I've met although I know we are in a number of other countries, too.)
Advice to Management
Keep in mind that your greatest and strongest asset are your employees so keep developing that asset!
I worked at Robert Bosch Tool Corporation for less than a year
Freedom to work with my ideas for product development.
Intern program can be better if the tasks for the interns are pre-defined and well structured.