Compare March of Dimes vs Susan G. Komen BETASee how working at March of Dimes vs. Susan G. Komen compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at March of Dimes vs. Susan G. Komen. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Susan G. Komen scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great mission" was the most mentioned Pro at March of Dimes.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Susan G. Komen.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at March of Dimes.
- "Affiliate" was the most mentioned Con at Susan G. Komen.
I have been working at Susan G. Komen full-time for less than a year
I have only been with Komen for one month but wanted to give feedback on the virtual interview and onboarding process. It was quick (4 weeks!) smooth, and positive! I had two interviews and then a... discussion with the HR Manager. They turned the offer and letter around quickly! There have been several trainings and welcome calls/meetings that have made me feel like a part of a great team - even from a distance. I was sent a Komen swag bag full of Komen-branded things that I will and a beautiful welcome card that made my day! I have been very impressed and pleased with the welcome , the process, and the Komen team thus far.
I have not identified any cons as of yet!