Compare MarkMonitor vs Thomson Reuters BETASee how working at MarkMonitor vs. Thomson Reuters compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at MarkMonitor vs. Thomson Reuters. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Thomson Reuters scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at MarkMonitor.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Thomson Reuters.
- "Clarivate" was the most mentioned Con at MarkMonitor.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Thomson Reuters.
I worked at Thomson Reuters full-time for more than 8 years
TR is a global company in the financial, legal industries with a wide array of opportunities to move between organizations. With excellent compensation and benefits packages one of the best companies... I have ever had the pleasure to be associated with in my 9 year career. TR is constantly expanding their portfolio of company acquisitions to expedite company evolution.
It's a huge company, with the usual large company challenges of adapting quickly to new trends. However TR did take measures to to improve this issue a few years ago to be more nimble to client's... evolving needs.