Compare Marks & Spencer vs John Lewis & Partners BETASee how working at Marks & Spencer vs. John Lewis & Partners compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Marks & Spencer vs. John Lewis & Partners. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Marks & Spencer scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Positive Business Outlook.
- John Lewis & Partners scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Staff discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Marks & Spencer.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at John Lewis & Partners.
- Marks & Spencer had 41 more reviews than John Lewis & Partners that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at John Lewis & Partners
The care shown to employees, business model and over all working environment are great. You can really thrive with the company if you're able to deal with the hours and work hard.
The team around you really make or break your experience. Which is great if you have a good team and manager. If not it can be a little rough.