Compare Marsh McLennan vs Mercer BETASee how working at Marsh McLennan vs. Mercer compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Marsh McLennan vs. Mercer. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Marsh McLennan scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Mercer scored higher in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Mercer had 286 more reviews than Marsh McLennan that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Mercer had 147 more reviews than Marsh McLennan that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Mercer full-time for more than a year
Mercer was always looking for ways to support employees and it came from top leadership. Anything from being proactive to tell employees to work from home during inclement weather to asking managers... if there were any employees who were feeling strained. Also held regular fun events/activities.
For me the location and commute was the biggest con, since my location as next to a toll road and attempting to take any route other than the toll road added considerable time to my commute. Worth... the inconvenience to work at a great company and with fantastic team members.
Advice to Management
Keep investing in employees and you will continue to attract the best talent.