Compare Massage Envy vs Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa BETASee how working at Massage Envy vs. Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Massage Envy vs. Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Massage Envy scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Massage Envy had 275 more reviews than Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa that mentioned "Flexible schedule" as a Pro.
- Massage Envy had 98 more reviews than Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa that mentioned "No benefits" as a Con.
I have been working at Massage Envy full-time for more than 5 years
They have extremely flexible schedules. You can work multiple clinics with in the same franchisee, (30 clinics nationwide) Bonuses/Commission for therapists and front desk associates Health benefits... for full-time 401K for full time
The only thing that I have struggled with at our location is switching between franchisees. Although it worked out for the better, since 2019 I have seen an huge improvement in franchisee involvement... in our location.
Advice to Management
More help from Massage Envy corporate with recruitment .
I worked at Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa part-time for more than a year
Free massage once a month, flexible schedule, great environment
sometimes stressful with package and membership protocol