Compare Mastercard vs Facebook BETASee how working at Mastercard vs. Facebook compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Mastercard vs. Facebook. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Mastercard scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Facebook scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Senior Management.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Mastercard.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- Facebook had 57 more reviews than Mastercard that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Facebook full-time
- Amazing onboarding experience - Wide selection of teams - Rewarding compensation - Impressive engineering tooling - Great extracurricular support
- Starting to feel less like a startup - Processes can be rigid in some situations