Compare Mattermark vs Affirm BETASee how working at Mattermark vs. Affirm compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Mattermark vs. Affirm. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Mattermark scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Affirm scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Affirm.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Affirm.
I have been working at Mattermark full-time for more than a year
The people I work with are intelligent, diverse, creative, compassionate, friendly, and driven. I feel like we make real progress on our objectives on a weekly basis. Modernization of tooling (Docker..., Mesos, Elasticbeanstalk) has made it much easier to be an effective engineer.
The office can be a loud place to work. There are not enough restrooms to accommodate everyone at peak times.
Advice to Management
Continue to keep the hiring bar high.
I have been working at Affirm full-time for less than a year
This is an awesome place to work. I just started working with Affirm and so far it has been great. The people, product and processes, all are top-notch. Everyone from recruiters to HR and the team... are supportive and respectful. The interviews, onboarding and knowledge transfer is going seamlessly in-spite of trying times. I love it so far and I am sure everyone would love to be an Affirmer!
Bla Bla Bla Bla None