Compare Mattermark vs Earnest BETASee how working at Mattermark vs. Earnest compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Mattermark vs. Earnest. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Mattermark scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Earnest scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Pro at Earnest.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Earnest.
I have been working at Mattermark full-time for more than a year
The people I work with are intelligent, diverse, creative, compassionate, friendly, and driven. I feel like we make real progress on our objectives on a weekly basis. Modernization of tooling (Docker..., Mesos, Elasticbeanstalk) has made it much easier to be an effective engineer.
The office can be a loud place to work. There are not enough restrooms to accommodate everyone at peak times.
Advice to Management
Continue to keep the hiring bar high.
I have been working at Earnest for less than a year
1) The management and team were very supportive. They guided me through every step of this journey. 2) They understood the issues that came with virtually onboarding an employee and tackled them... gracefully. 3) A very mission oriented environment. 4) I appreciate the fact that all the interns were given the opportunity to interact with people from different departments in order to fully understand the product 5) Snack boxes every month(big PLUS)
I did not find any cons- had a positive experience here .