Compare McCann Worldgroup vs Vector Marketing BETASee how working at McCann Worldgroup vs. Vector Marketing compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at McCann Worldgroup vs. Vector Marketing. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Vector Marketing scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at McCann Worldgroup.
- "Flexible schedule" was the most mentioned Pro at Vector Marketing.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at McCann Worldgroup.
- "Friends and family" was the most mentioned Con at Vector Marketing.
I worked at McCann Worldgroup for less than a year
Supportive work culture, I would constantly be reminded if I needed any help to not be afraid to ask.
I couldn't really think of any. Everyone from my co-workers and management were so kind. It is a rarity in corporate culture.
I have been working at Vector Marketing for less than a year
The people that work at Cut Co create such an amazing atmosphere that, as an employee, you get to be a part of. You also make your own schedule, so there is complete flexibility.
The only negative thing I can say about the job is about presenting to people you know the first few days. It’s kind of awkward to present to people you have a relationship with, however, if you... really allow yourself to explore your personal approach at the sales during this time with the people you are comfortable with, it helps you gain confidence and character moving forward. This job is a challenge, but if you can overcome the fear, nerves, and anxiety, it opens you up to a whole world of personality development, financial stability, and connections.
Advice to Management
I honestly can’t say anything other than thank you. If it wasn’t for the persistence and kind nature of the management, I probably would have allowed my nerves and anxiety to keep me from this... amazing learning opportunity!