Compare McCormick & Company vs Under Armour BETASee how working at McCormick & Company vs. Under Armour compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at McCormick & Company vs. Under Armour. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- McCormick & Company scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Under Armour scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at McCormick & Company.
- "Employee discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Under Armour.
- Under Armour had 51 more reviews than McCormick & Company that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at McCormick & Company for less than a year
I learned a lot from the engineers here. I made great pay and they genuinely cared about the employees.
Hard to whet hired on full time. People don’t leave and it’s a smaller group.
Advice to Management
Always be willing to learn from senior engineers and cross functional teams.