Compare McDonald's vs Apple BETASee how working at McDonald's vs. Apple compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at McDonald's vs. Apple. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at McDonald's.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Apple.
- "Rude customers" was the most mentioned Con at McDonald's.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Apple.
I worked at McDonald's for more than 10 years
Decent bathrooms. Toilet paper is only one ply so it can be rough at times.
The ice cream machine isn't actually broken. They just don't want to share it with customers cuz the employees are to busy eating it themselves. Also, some of the customers are to smart. There should... be a maximum IQ range to be able to eat at McDonald's.
Advice to Management
You should pay employees so much .ore than they're worth. Maybe they'll have worse customer service and just a worse attitude towards life itself.