Compare McDonald's vs Burger King BETASee how working at McDonald's vs. Burger King compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at McDonald's vs. Burger King. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- McDonald's scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- McDonald's had 2,236 more reviews than Burger King that mentioned "Free food" as a Pro.
- "Rude customers" was the most mentioned Con at McDonald's.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Burger King.
I worked at McDonald's for more than 10 years
Decent bathrooms. Toilet paper is only one ply so it can be rough at times.
The ice cream machine isn't actually broken. They just don't want to share it with customers cuz the employees are to busy eating it themselves. Also, some of the customers are to smart. There should... be a maximum IQ range to be able to eat at McDonald's.
Advice to Management
You should pay employees so much .ore than they're worth. Maybe they'll have worse customer service and just a worse attitude towards life itself.
I worked at Burger King full-time for more than 8 years
When u have time to catch things back up from a dinner or lunch rush.
When u don't have rude customer yelling or throwing food at u for makeing it wrong,or they got the wrong food by mistakes. Than crew has to get mangerment to give money back when the customer is... really upset,after already yelling at thvew member taking care of the rude customer.
Advice to Management
To put hiring sign in front of big business or traffic light so people know burger king is hiring. Since there is so many store in northern kectucky that are short staff.