Compare McDonald's vs Macy's BETASee how working at McDonald's vs. Macy's compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at McDonald's vs. Macy's. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- McDonald's scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Macy's scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at McDonald's.
- "Employee discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Macy's.
- "Rude customers" was the most mentioned Con at McDonald's.
- "Credit cards" was the most mentioned Con at Macy's.
I worked at McDonald's full-time
The work staff is always plentiful, reliable and trained extremely well causing a fluid and satisfying work place ennvironment. On top of that, the overall standard for positive deminer is kept so... high among the employees it even feels genuine throughout the customers
Not much to complain about. I didn't prefer the truck duty but it wasn't terrible. Every now and then the store would get rushed but it was never really too bad. The only true to the name "con"s that... comes to mind were either truck duty or dishwashing. Not to suck up but it truly was a pretty rad experience overall.
Advice to Management
Keep happy friends!