Compare McDonald's vs Sam's Club BETASee how working at McDonald's vs. Sam's Club compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at McDonald's vs. Sam's Club. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- McDonald's scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Sam's Club scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at McDonald's.
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Sam's Club.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at McDonald's.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Sam's Club.
I have been working at Sam's Club full-time for less than a year
excellent team culture and leaders support personal development good work life balance good pay considering the location
have to tailor model results to satisfy business partners