Compare McDonald's vs Starbucks BETASee how working at McDonald's vs. Starbucks compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at McDonald's vs. Starbucks. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- McDonald's scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Starbucks scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at McDonald's.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Starbucks.
- McDonald's had 505 more reviews than Starbucks that mentioned "Rude customers" as a Con.
I worked at McDonald's full-time
The coworkers were good and the job payed okay for starting out.
Some customers I was unable to help and was required to refer them to my manager.
Advice to Management
Hire more people to be staffed appropriately.