Compare McDonald's vs Taco Bell BETASee how working at McDonald's vs. Taco Bell compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at McDonald's vs. Taco Bell. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- McDonald's scored higher in 7 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- McDonald's had 2,055 more reviews than Taco Bell that mentioned "Free food" as a Pro.
- McDonald's had 2,079 more reviews than Taco Bell that mentioned "Flexible hours" as a Pro.
- McDonald's had 1,211 more reviews than Taco Bell that mentioned "Rude customers" as a Con.
I worked at McDonald's full-time
The coworkers were good and the job payed okay for starting out.
Some customers I was unable to help and was required to refer them to my manager.
Advice to Management
Hire more people to be staffed appropriately.