Compare McDonald's vs Walgreens BETASee how working at McDonald's vs. Walgreens compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at McDonald's vs. Walgreens. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- McDonald's scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at McDonald's.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Walgreens.
- "Rude customers" was the most mentioned Con at McDonald's.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Walgreens.
I have been working at Walgreens full-time for more than a year
Great benefits, room for growth, and fairly simple job
Upper management can be rude depending what location
Advice to Management
Everyone works for Walgreens who's in the building, so even if you're a manager please help when lines get long or to help with daily tasks instead of "being too good" to do certain tasks.