Compare McKinsey & Company vs Accenture BETASee how working at McKinsey & Company vs. Accenture compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at McKinsey & Company vs. Accenture. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- McKinsey & Company scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Accenture scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at McKinsey & Company.
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Accenture.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at McKinsey & Company.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Accenture.
I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 5 years
1. Work life balance 2. Employee skill upgrades opportunities and chances to groom yourselves 3. Good appraisal and monitory benefits 4. Strong HR policies 5. Best place to work for female... employees 6. In recent times, Accenture is taking a lot of care about the mental health of employees. They have tied with up various NGOs
No cons as of yet.