Compare McKinsey & Company vs American Power and Gas BETASee how working at McKinsey & Company vs. American Power and Gas compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at McKinsey & Company vs. American Power and Gas. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- McKinsey & Company scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- American Power and Gas scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at McKinsey & Company.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at American Power and Gas.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at McKinsey & Company.
- "Hard work" was the most mentioned Con at American Power and Gas.
I have been working at McKinsey & Company full-time
McKinsey is an exceptional place to work. The people are extremely smart and very supportive. The organization truly cares about developing its people. I can't think of a better way to learn so much... in such a short amount of time.
The job is extremely demanding (in terms of time commitment), and there is little room for error.
Advice to Management
Figure out how to make the lifestyle more sustainable for client-facing colleagues.