Compare McKinsey & Company vs Charles River Associates BETASee how working at McKinsey & Company vs. Charles River Associates compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at McKinsey & Company vs. Charles River Associates. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- McKinsey & Company scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Charles River Associates scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at McKinsey & Company.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Charles River Associates.
- McKinsey & Company had 163 more reviews than Charles River Associates that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Charles River Associates full-time
Working with incredibly smart and awesome people, and tasks vary from case to case depending on client needs, making it refreshing every time.
Just the inconsistent workflow, but it’s overall a great place to work.