Compare McKinsey & Company vs Slalom BETASee how working at McKinsey & Company vs. Slalom compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at McKinsey & Company vs. Slalom. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- McKinsey & Company scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Slalom scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at McKinsey & Company.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Slalom.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at McKinsey & Company.
- "Staff aug" was the most mentioned Con at Slalom.
I have been working at Slalom full-time
Private company, transparent executive leadership, lots of opportunity, entrepreneurial, smart people, fun place to work.
Diversity at the executive levels is happening but it is slooooow going.
Advice to Management
Consider a co-op model of 100% employee ownership.