Compare McKinsey & Company vs Teach for America BETASee how working at McKinsey & Company vs. Teach for America compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at McKinsey & Company vs. Teach for America. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- McKinsey & Company scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at McKinsey & Company.
- "Professional development" was the most mentioned Pro at Teach for America.
- McKinsey & Company had 79 more reviews than Teach for America that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at McKinsey & Company for less than a year
- Fast-paced work environment - Motivated colleagues - Culture supportive of personal development - Great pay and benefits
- At times tough to maintain work/life balance - Covid times take some of the excitement out of the job
I worked at Teach for America
Work with diverse educational organizations, work was challenging, excellent team-building and professional development
I would have preferred the fellowship to be longer or the number of projects reduced to two